Gift Card T & C's
Steelers Club Gift Cards are created in line with all relevant NSW Government requirements, as set out via the Department of Fair Trading.
The Steelers Online Bottle Shop offers two different types of Gift Cards. Some are for use against purchases on this website, others are for redemption within the Steelers Club itself. Each different type will be made clear within the Product Description area.
Gift Cards purchased for use within the Steelers Club, such as the Mothers Day Gift Card, are subject to the following additional conditions:
- these Gift Cards provided for use in the Club apply solely for beverages purchased via the Club's main bars, for consumption on the premises only
- due to the significant discounts available with in-Club Gift Cards, these must be used within 6 months of the Steelers Club re-opening, or from the Gift Card date of purchase (whichever is the latter)
- upon purchase of one of these Gift Cards, the buyer will be sent a physical copy of the Gift Card, detailing the value and issue date. The Gift Card then needs to be presented in-club when using over the Bar
- the value of the Gift Card does NOT have to be redeemed or used in the one visit
- however, the value must be used within the time nominated as outlined in point 2 above
- the Gift Card cannot be redeemed for anything other than beverages
- Gift Cards cannot be used for beverages that are subjected to promotional activity, such as 2 for 1 Cocktails, or Happy Hours, or any other already discounted product.
The above conditions are in line with NSW Fair Trading, as outlined here. For any further queries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org